Professional Grade Valves Ready for All System Sizes
This hard working, heavy-duty valve offers the best features of Hunter’s top-of-the-line valves. Built with enough durability to handle the rigors of most residential and light commercial sites, the PGV is available in an array of configurations. For smaller landscape applications, it is available in four 1" body configurations: angle, globe, male x male, or male x barb design. In turn, each model is available in either a flow control or non-flow control version. For larger landscape applications, the PGV comes in both 1-1/2" and 2" globe/angle models (with flow control). All models feature durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
- Application (PGV-100): Residential
- Application (PGV-101, 151, 201): Residential/light commercial
- Sizes: 1", 1-1⁄2", 2"
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy “at the valve” activation
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Optional: DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro-irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 150° F
Inlet Diameter: 1"
Inlet Diameter: 1"
Inlet Diameter: 1½"
Accu-Sync™ Pressure Regulation
Avoid sprinkler over-pressure conditions and experience significant water savings with Hunter's Accu-Sync pressure regulator. This option is available in adjustable pressure or fixed pressure models.
Reclaimed Water Identification
Violet tags and handles are an option for a clear, quick, and simple method of identifying the use of non-potable water.
PGV-101, PGV-ASV-100, PGV-100JT, PGV101JT
- Reclaimed Water Handle P/N: 269205
- Reclaimed Water Handle P/N: 607105
ICV100, ICV151, ICV201
- Reclaimed Water Handle P/N: 561205
- Reclaimed Water Handle P/N: 515005
PGV – Specification Builder: Order 1 + 2 + 3 + 4
PGV-100 – Specification Builder: Order 1 + 2 + 3 + 4